The property is a 5,758 acre parcel of land located in Rush Township and Snow Shoe Township, Centre County, PA. It is bordered on the south and east by Interstate Route 80 and on the west and north by the Moshannon Creek and Route 53. It is roughly halfway between the Snow Shoe and Kylertown exits of Interstate Route 80.
The property plan depicts the entire parcel of land and shows the respective parcels of the property:
- Parcel 1 lies entirely within Rush Township, consists of approximately 2460 acres.
- Parcel 2 lies entirely within Snow Shoe Township, and consists of a land area of approximately 3,298 acres.
- Parcel 2 is enrolled in the Clean and Green program.
- Encompassing 5,758 acres, this is one of Pennsylvania’s largest properties owned by a private owner
- Borders Black Moshannon State Park to the south.
- Excellent deer, bear and turkey hunting as a result of careful property management.
- Existing operating gas wells offer income and allow for future well development and royalties.
- Internal private trails provide access to majority of the property.
- Property is in a rural setting with considerable buffering to adjoining neighbors.
- Located 17 miles northwest of State College, PA and Penn State University.
- Property is 2.5 hours from Pittsburgh, 3.5 hours from Philadelphia and 2 hours from Harrisburg, PA.